Asked by: Isela Rajaramantechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I disable .NET framework in Windows 10?
Last Updated: 1st April, 2020
- Close all open programs.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Type "Control Panel" into the search and open ControlPanel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Select Uninstall a Program. Don't worry, you aren'tuninstalling anything.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Find . NET Framework on the list.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do I turn off Microsoft Net Framework?
Select Start > Control Panel > Programs >Programs and Features. Select Turn Windows featureson or off. If not already installed, selectMicrosoft .NET Framework and click OK.
Subsequently, question is, do I need Microsoft NET Framework? .NET Framework is a framework which isused to run .NET software that you install in your Windows,and these kinds of software cannot run without .NETFramework in your system. NET Framework can be easilyinstalled in Windows NT, 1998, 2000, Windows 7, 8 and WindowsServer of 2008 and 2012 too.
Also question is, how do I fix Dot Net Framework in Windows 10?
Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
- Press the Windows key Windows on your keyboard, type "WindowsFeatures", and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or offdialog box appears.
- Select the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) checkbox, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
Where can I find .NET framework on my computer?
To find what versions of .net framework areinstalled, follow the steps: Open "regedit.exe" and switch to thefollowing pathComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNetFramework SetupNDP. The installed versions are listed under theNDP subkey. The version number is stored in the Versionentry.