Asked by: Yuneisi Vermaasentechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I disable NET Framework updates?
Last Updated: 30th May, 2021
- Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- Click on Windows Update at the bottom the column to theleft.
- Click on the button Search for updates.
- When you get the list of updates, right-click on the.NET Framework 4.x update.
- Select Hide update.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do I disable .NET framework?
Windows 10, 8.1, and 8
- Close all open programs.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Type "Control Panel" into the search and open ControlPanel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Select Uninstall a Program. Don't worry, you aren'tuninstalling anything.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Find .NET Framework on the list.
Beside above, do I need Microsoft NET Framework? .NET Framework is a framework which isused to run .NET software that you install in your Windows,and these kinds of software cannot run without .NETFramework in your system. NET Framework can be easilyinstalled in Windows NT, 1998, 2000, Windows 7, 8 and WindowsServer of 2008 and 2012 too.
Thereof, how do I get rid of Microsoft Net Framework popup?
Go to Control Panel and open Programs andFeatures (Add and Remove for XP), find the version of.NET you believe has an issue and double click on it orselect Change/Uninstall. This will popup a windowsimilar to above and ask ask if you want to Repair orRemove.
Can I uninstall .NET framework?
Solution: Uninstalling the .NET Frameworkis done the same as other programs, except on newer Windows 8 and10 systems where it cannot be uninstalled. Touninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework: Open Programsand Features from the Windows Control Panel (or Add orRemove Programs for Windows XP).