Asked by: Yuneisy Bosellitechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I do a screen capture on Galaxy Note 4?
Correspondingly, how do I do a screen capture on my Samsung phone?
How to take a screenshot on any other Androiddevice
- Press the Power button and Volume down key at the sametime.
- Hold them down until you hear an audible click or a screenshotsound.
- You will get a notification that your screenshot was captured,and that you can share or delete it.
- Begin by heading over to the screen or app on your Android thatyou want to take a screen of.
- To trigger the Now on Tap screen ( a feature that allowsbutton-less screenshot) press and hold the home button.
Also, how do I take a screen capture on this phone?
Open the screen that you want to capture.Press the Power button for a few seconds. Then tapScreenshot. If that doesn't work, press and hold the Powerand Volume down buttons at the same time for a fewseconds.
Palm swipe screenshot
- Go to Settings, Advanced features and make sure that "Palmswipe to capture" is turned on.
- Open the content on the screen you want to capture.
- Place the side of the palm of your hand on the edge of thescreen, and in one motion swipe it across the face of thephone.