Asked by: Sarata Reinkertechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I download intermediate certificate from browser?
Last Updated: 28th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, how do I download a certificate from the browser?
Export Code Signing Certificate from InternetExplorer
- Select the Content tab. Select the Content tab and click theCertificates button.
- Click the Personal tab. Click the Personal tab and select yourCertificate Name.
- Click Next.
- Click Personal Information Exchange.
- Click Password.
- Name your file.
- Click Finish.
Similarly, how do I download a certificate in Safari browser? Open the Applications folder and choose Utilities / KeychainAccess. On the left side of the screen, select "MyCertificates" as the Category. Highlight thecertificate to export. Select open File / Export Items.
Export a user certificate from Safari
- An appropriate file name.
- A directory.
- A file format (PKCS12)
In respect to this, how do I download a certificate from Chrome browser?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select Show Advanced Settings > Manage Certificates.
- Click Import to start the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Next.
- Browse to your downloaded certificate PFX file and clickNext.
- Enter the password you entered when you downloaded thecertificate.
How do I install root and intermediate certificates in Windows?
Install intermediate certificates or root certificatesmanually
- Click on Start then select Run and enter mmc.
- Click on File and select Add/Remove Snap in.
- Choose Add, select Certificates in the Standalone Snap-in listthen click Add.
- Select Computer Account and click Next.
- Select Local Computer and click Finish.
- Close the window and click OK in the upper window.