Asked by: Misael Abeleiratechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I download Skype to my Mac desktop?
Last Updated: 10th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I download Skype for Mac?
Open the "Safari" browser and go to"Skype.com".Move the mouse pointer to "Get Skype" andselect"Mac". When the download process is complete,open"Finder" and go to the "Downloads" folder. In theappearedwindow, drag the Skype app into the"Applications"folder.
how do I download Skype conversations?
- Use this link to sign into your Skype account.
- Select the option to download your Conversations, Files orboth,and then select Submit request.
- When your request is complete, you'll receive a notificationinSkype with a link to view or download your file.
- Click the Download button to download your files.
Similarly, how do I download Skype to my desktop?
- With your Internet browser open, enter www.skype.com intheaddress line to open the Home page of the Skype Web site.
- Click the Download button on the Skype home page to opentheDownload page. Skype will begin the download to yourcomputer.
- Select Save to Disk.
Is there a free version of Skype?
Skype to Skype calls arefreeanywhere in the world. You can use Skype on acomputer,mobile phone or tablet*. If you are both usingSkype, thecall is completely free. Users only need topay when usingpremium features like voice mail, SMS texts or makingcalls to alandline, cell or outside of Skype.