Asked by: Lyle Metzmachermusic and audio soundtracks
How do I download YouTube videos and burn it to a CD?
Last Updated: 23rd June, 2020
- Insert a blank CD-R into your optical drive. A windowwill open. Click the "Open Writable CD Folder" option.
- Drag and drop the YouTube video that you saved into thewritable CD folder. Click the "Write these files to theCD" button. The CD Writing Wizard wizard willopen.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how can I burn a YouTube video to a CD?
Second Way – Convert YouTube to audio
- Insert a blank disc to your CD-ROM drive.
- Enter “Tools” menu from the application and select“CD burner”.
- Add all the songs that you wish to burn, click“Start” and burn YouTube songs to CD.
- Later, you can play YouTube audio in car or on CD player.
Additionally, how do I copy music from YouTube to my computer? Steps
- Open the YouTube video. Using your web browser, navigate toYouTube and select a video featuring music you want todownload.
- Click Share. It's beneath the bottom-right corner of thevideo.
- Click COPY.
- Right-click the “Paste link here” box.
- Click Paste.
- Select an audio format.
- Click START.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
Consequently, how do I download a YouTube video and burn it to a DVD?
It's absolutely safe to install and to run!
- Launch Free YouTube to DVD Converter. Follow Start > AllPrograms > DVDVideoSoft > Programs > Free YouTube to DVDConverter or click the DVDVideoSoft Free Studio icon on thedesktop.
- Add YouTube Links.
- Select Output Format.
- Download video.
- Find Your Video.
Can you record music from YouTube?
On the main interface, click gear icon and select“Settings” from the menu. In the pop-up window, set theinput audio source as “System sound”. Play theYouTube video, back to the recorder interface and click redrecord button. While you record YouTube audio online,the software will identify the musicinfo.