Asked by: Iashoda Nordhofftechnology and computing browsers
How do I drop a pin on Samsung?
Last Updated: 9th April, 2021
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Either search for an address or scroll around the map until youfind the location you want.
- Long-press on the screen to drop a pin.
- The address or location will pop up at the bottom of thescreen.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do you send a pin drop on Android?
Share a map or location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
- Search for a place. Or, find a place on the map, then touch andhold to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the place's name or address.
- Tap Share .
- Choose the app where you want to share the link to themap.
Also Know, how do you drop a pin on Google Earth? How to Drop a Pin in Google Earth on the iPad
- Tap the "Google Earth" icon from your iPad's springboard.
- Scroll to the part of the map where you wish to drop a pinusing a single finger.
- Press and hold your location to drop a custom pin.
- Enter your desired location into the "Search" field at the topof the app.
Also know, how do I drop a pin on iPhone?
How to drop a pin in Maps on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Maps app from your Home screen.
- Tap and hold on the location where you want to drop thepin.
What does dropping a pin mean?
A slang term used to describe your location onGoogle Maps. A feature of Google Maps allows users to locate aplace on a map then drop the pin icon on that area.Users can then add a title and description before saving thelocation in their personal "My Maps" area.