Asked by: Jandro Holleritttechnology and computing photo editing software
How do I edit an Excel spreadsheet on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 16th April, 2020
- Open a spreadsheet in the Google Sheets app.
- In your spreadsheet, double-tap the cell youwantto edit.
- Enter your data.
- Optional: To format text, touch and hold the text,thenchoose an option.
- When done, tap Done .
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do I edit an Excel spreadsheet?
To start working in Edit mode, do one ofthefollowing:
- Double-click the cell that contains the data that you wanttoedit.
- Click the cell that contains the data that you want to edit,andthen click anywhere in the formula bar.
- Click the cell that contains the data that you want to edit,andthen press F2.
Likewise, how do I sign an Excel spreadsheet on my iPhone?
- Preview the attachment in the Mail app.
- Tap the toolbox icon, and then tap the Signature button intheMarkup preview.
- Sign the document using your finger on the touchscreen, andthentap Done.
- Place the signature where it belongs in the document, andthentap Done again.
Subsequently, one may also ask, can I edit a document on my iPhone?
You can edit Microsoft OfficeWorddocuments using the iPhone version of Word. Youneedan Office 365 account to edit documents using Word. Ifyoudon't have an Office 365 account, you can editWorddocuments using Pages. You can also edittextdocuments using Google Docs oniPhone.
How do you edit an Excel spreadsheet that is read only?
- Select No when prompted to open the Excel worksheetasread-only.
- Choose File, followed by Save As and Browse.
- Click Tools at the bottom of the Save As menu and chooseGeneralOptions.
- Under General, find the Read-only Recommended check boxanduncheck it.
- Click OK and finish saving the document.