Asked by: Chengjie Baumheiertechnology and computing web design and html
How do I embed a Facebook album on my website?
Last Updated: 26th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how do I embed a Facebook photo album on my website?
Steps to embed a Facebookphotoalbum: Step 2: Register for a FREE account. Step 3: Onceloggedin, copy the album code that is displayed in the toprightcorner. Step 4: Go to your webpage HTML code and pastethecode in the body section – in a position where you wantthealbum to appear.
Additionally, how do I embed Facebook into my website? To get the Facebook embed code from apost,simply:
- Choose the post you want to show.
- Click on the top right-hand corner options menu andchoose“embed post”
- Copy and paste the code into your blog or website.
Keeping this in view, how do I embed an album on Facebook?
Go to Facebook and find the album youwouldlike to embed. Copy the link in the address bar. GotoEmbed Facebook Gallery and paste the link into the fieldandclick Go. This will generate two pieces of code that you canenterinto your post.
How do I embed a Google Photos album into a website?
Here's how to embed a Google Photos album:
- Click on Share icon.
- Click on Get Link.
- Copy the link.
- Go to Publicalbum.org.
- Click on Copy code into clipboard to copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code into your post using Insert Embed intheAdd Media Window and then click Insert into Post.