Asked by: Mfedla Truscotttechnology and computing web conferencing
How do I enable conference call?
Last Updated: 26th May, 2020
- Call one of the participants in theconferencecall. You can find them in your contact list, orsimply use thekeypad to dial the number.
- Call the next participant. Again, you can useyourcontact list, or just dial the number.
- Tap Merge Call. This will add the second participanttothe call.
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do I activate conference call?
Dial the first number and press "Hold." Dial thesecondnumber, press "Link" to connect the call, and press"Hold"again. Dial the third number and press "Link" to connectallparties. Continue as necessary to build theconferencecall.
Secondly, how do you add a call? To make a three-way call from your iPhone:
- Make a call.
- Tap add call, and make another call.
- Tap merge calls.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add more callers to theconference.
- To add an incoming call to the conference, tap hold call+answer, and then tap merge calls.
Beside this, how do I set up a free conference call?
Start Conferencing Today
- Get a Free Account. Create a FreeConferenceCall.com accountwithan email and password.
- Host a Conference Call. The host connects to the conferencecallusing the dial-in number, followed by the access code andhostPIN.
- Participate in a Conference Call.
- Add Video Conferencing and Screen Sharing.
How do I activate conference call on iPhone?
To start a conference call:
- Place a call.
- From the in-call menu, tap Add Call. While you dial thesecondnumber, the first call will be placed on hold.
- Once you have the other person on the line, tap Merge Callstoconnect everyone.
- Repeat steps two and three to add other people totheconference.