Asked by: Sihan Rebollaltechnology and computing browsers
How do I enable cookies on Instagram iPhone?
Last Updated: 26th March, 2021
- Open the "Settings" App. Return to the Home Screen by pressingthe round button underneath the screen.
- Scroll and tap on the "Safari" item.
- Scroll down and choose your Cookies preference.
- You have configured your Cookies settings.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do I enable cookies on Instagram?
How to enable cookies on your mobile device
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies.You'll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you canbrowse OverDrive websites normally.
Additionally, how do I enable cookies on Google on my iPhone? Scroll down and select Site settings, found in theAdvanced section. Chrome's Site settings should now be displayed.Tap the Cookies option. To enable cookies, select thebutton accompanying the Cookies setting so that it turnsblue.
Also asked, how do I enable cookies on my iPhone browser?
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPodtouch)
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Make sure "Block All Cookies" is turned off. Once this is set,you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
How do I enable cookies?
Enable Cookies in Chrome
- Click the "Customize and Control" button. This will reveal amenu with lots of options.
- Select the "Settings" menu item.
- Search for the Cookies settings.
- Scroll down to "Content settings" and click it.
- Click the "Cookies" item.
- Choose your preferred Cookies settings.
- Close the settings tab.