Asked by: Sigita Peipertechnology and computing browsers
How do I enable links in Gmail?
Last Updated: 11th March, 2020
- Click File > Options > Mail.
- Under Compose messages, click Editor Options.
- Click AutoCorrect Options.
- Click the AutoFormat As You Type tab.
- Uncheck the Internet and network paths withthehyperlinks check box.
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I enable links in Chrome?
Chrome allows web services to ask if you'd like tousethem to open certain links.
Allow or disable site handler requests
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings > Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- In the dialog that appears, find the“Handlers”section:
how do I stop Gmail from opening links? Remove Gmail as your email link handlerinChrome Open Google Chrome and click the Options(wrench)button at the top-right of the browser. From the drop-downlistselect Settings. Navigate to the Under the Hood tab and clicktheContent settings… button.
In this regard, what are Google email links?
Share web pages, images, links, or textselectionsby email or Gmail. Use this extension to share aweb page, animage, a link, or a text selection with otherpeople usingyour email or Gmail account. You can use abutton or Chrome'sright-click context menu.
Where is the protocol handler icon in Gmail?
From your Gmail tab,typechrome://settings/handlers in the address bar. Click the3vertical dots to the right of mail.google.com. Flip the Allowsitesto ask to become default handlers switch Off and thenbackOn. You should now see the protocol icon in theaddressbar.