Asked by: Edinson Behnketechnology and computing cameras and camcorders
How do I enable my mobile camera?
Last Updated: 17th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, why my mobile camera is not working?
Go to "Settings" > "Apps". Choose Cameraandtap "Clear Cache" or "Clear Data". After clearing the data,rebootthe phone. If it is not a hardware issue, many usersfindthe problem solved after the above steps.
Also Know, how can I solve my mobile camera problem? Fix problems with your camera on Pixel phone
- Step 1: Clean your camera's lens & laser. If your photosandvideos look hazy, or the camera has difficulty focusing,trycleaning the camera lens.
- Step 2: Restart your phone.
- Step 3: Clear the app's cache.
- Step 4: Update your apps.
- Step 5: Check whether other apps are causing the problem.
In this way, how do I enable my camera for apps?
Step 1: Go to Settings, and scroll down to the listofapps, find out the app you want to manage. Step2:Tap an app and you'll see the permissions it wants. Youcanenable or disable camera permissions forspecificapps from here.
Can't connect to the camera fix?
A) Wiping App Cache and Wipe Data
- Visit Android Settings.
- Click on Apps (usually under devices)
- Find the Camera app and tap on it.
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data and confirm your action.
- Restart the phone or force stop and disable enable camerabeforegiving it another try.