Asked by: Bennacer Kirkpatricktechnology and computing browsers
How do I enable popups in Internet Explorer?
Last Updated: 3rd January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I allow pop ups on Internet Explorer Windows 10?
Step 1: Open Control Panel, type pop up inthetop-right search box and tap Block or allowpop-upsin the result. Step 2: As the InternetPropertieswindow shows up, deselect TurnonPop-up Blocker and hit OK in the Privacysettings.Tip: To turn Pop-up Blocker on, select TurnonPop-up Blocker in the Privacysettings.
Similarly, how do I enable trusted sites in Internet Explorer 11? To do this, follow these steps:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options,andthen click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its currentsecuritysettings box, click Trusted Sites, and then clickSites.
Thereof, how do I allow pop ups?
Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
What is a pop up blocker on computer?
A pop-up blocker is any programthatprohibits a pop-up at some point in time. Thismayconsist of multiple internet windows, oractualpop-ups caused by coding on a webpage.Generally,pop-up blockers are installed toavoidpop-up ads from webpages.