Asked by: Nessrine Eykmannmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I erase tweets?
Last Updated: 30th June, 2020
- In the top menu, tap your profile icon.
- Tap Profile.
- Locate the Tweet you want to delete.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Tap Delete Tweet.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do you delete all your tweets?
Method 4 Using Delete All Tweets
- Click Sign in with Twitter.
- Click Authorize app.
- Track the progress of the tool.
- Click Revoke Access next to DeleteAllTweets.
- Click Home.
- Click the … under the“DeleteAllTweets.com”tweet.
- Select Delete tweet.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Also Know, does deactivating twitter delete everything? Twitter will delete your account after30days Unlike Facebook, which will retain yourdeactivatedaccount indefinitely, Twitter will deleteyouraccount if you don't reactivate it within 30 days. Now, thiswon'tcome as a nasty surprise or something – Twitterwarnsyou very clearly during thedeactivationprocess.
Similarly, how do I delete old tweets 2019?
Here's how you can quickly delete all your old tweetsasfast as possible:
- Step 1: Head over to any bulk tweet delete tool.
- Step 2: Sign in by authorizing your account.
- Step 3: Select how many tweets you want to get rid of.
- Step 4: Press the big red button.
Can you mass delete tweets?
Twitter has no way to mass delete tweets ortodelete multiple tweets of a specific timeperiod.Twitter only allows deletion of up to 3,200 tweets atonce.So, whichever tool you select, they willonlydelete up to 3,200 tweets at once.