Asked by: Marcellus Bichotelevision science fiction tv
How do I export data from IMDb?
Last Updated: 20th June, 2021
- On IMDb, go to “Your Lists” from theusermenu (top right)
- Click the title of the list to export (underAllLists)
- Click the three vertical dots at top right, thenselect“Export”
- <List Title>.csv will be saved to yourDownloadsfolder.
- Repeat these steps for each list.
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do I get my project on IMDb?
Just enter the title of the movie/show andclick'Go'. If we don't list it yet, you can add it throughourNew Title Submission Form, then add yourself to it once it'sonIMDb. Once the title is on IMDb, go tothepage, scroll down to the bottom and click 'EditPage'.
Additionally, how do I watch my Watchlist on IMDb? To navigate to your Watchlist,select"Watchlist" from the navigation bar while loggedintoyour IMDb account. You can also easily navigate toyourWatchlist on the "Your Activity"page.
One may also ask, what database does IMDb use?
IMDB bank upon AWS stack heavily theyuseDynamoDB as their NoSql data store.
Does IMDb have an API?
Unfortunately, IMDB does not currentlyhavean official public API for accessing the datatheyhave associated with movies. There is, however, anunofficialAPI, which will allow you to access some of theIMDBdata. Movie Database.