Asked by: Teodocia Bartualtechnology and computing smartphones
How do I factory reset my iPhone 4s without passcode?
Last Updated: 12th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
3. Erase iPhone without Password ViaiCloud
- Login to your iCloud.com/find and enter your logindetails.
- Select “All Devices” on the top part ofthebrowser.
- Select your device and click “Erase Device” toerasethe device and its passcode.
- Now the device is available for restoration from a backup.
how do I reset my iPhone to factory settings without a password or computer? 1. How to Reset iPhone without PasscodeandComputer
- Go to www.icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID andPassword.
- Navigate to “Find iPhone” tab and select it.
- Click “All Devices” and select the device youwantto factory reset.
- Click “Erase [device name]” to resetyouriPhone.
Moreover, how do I completely reset my iPhone 4s?
- Check that you are in Home screen.
- Next goto to Settings.
- Then please select General.
- After that navigate to Reset, and select option "EraseAllContent and Settings".
- Now confirm information in your screen.
- Enter your passcode.
- Wait until your device will reset.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Homebuttonssimultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see theApplelogo. You can let go of both buttons after the Applelogoappears.
- Your phone will go through the usual process ofstartingup.
- You'll be back in your home screen.