Asked by: Hira Rompaautomotive auto infotainment technologies
How do I factory reset my iPhone 5c?
Last Updated: 28th April, 2020
- Check if you see the same thing in the picture below.
- Now browse to Settings.
- Then goto General.
- Next select Reset, and navigate to option "Erase AllContent and Settings".
- Confirm information on your screen -> EraseiPhone.
- Please enter your passcode.
- After that your device will reset.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do you reset a iPhone 5s to factory settings?
Factory-reset youriPhone To reset your iPhone or iPad, go toSettings > General > Reset and then selectErase All Content and Settings. After typing in yourpasscode (if you've set one), you'll get a warning box, withthe option to Erase iPhone (or iPad) in red. Tapthis.
Similarly, how do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttonssimultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Applelogo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logoappears.
- Your phone will go through the usual process of startingup.
- You'll be back in your home screen.
Furthermore, how do I wipe my iPhone 5c clean?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone oriPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Tap on Erase iPhone again to confirm.
- Enter your Passcode.
How can I reset an iPhone without the Apple ID password?
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID orpassword."
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password,then choose Continue.
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*
- Choose a trusted device.* We'll send your device a verificationcode.