Asked by: Remo Bertinerotechnology and computing smartphones
How do I factory reset my oppo?
Last Updated: 22nd March, 2020
- After the phone turns off, press and hold the Volume Up + Powerbutton at the same time.
- Your phone should now be in recovery mode.
- Select Wipe data and cache.
- You may be asked for your phone password or to login to yourGoogle Account to confirm your identity.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I factory reset my oppo phone?
Reset your phone to factory settings
- Go to [Settings] > [Additional settings] > [Back up andreset] > [Factory data reset] to reset your OPPOsmartphone.
- In [Factory data reset], OPPO smartphone has four options.
- This option will reset all system settings without deleting anydata or media files.
Additionally, how do I factory reset my Oppo a37? Second method:
- First of all, turn on your device by holding down the Powerkey.
- Afterwards from the Main Menu go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step selec Reset Device.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want toclear all your data.
Just so, how can I factory reset my phone?
Factory reset your Android phone from the Settingsmenu
- In the Settings menu, find Backup & reset, then tap Factorydata reset and Reset phone.
- You'll be prompted to enter your pass code and then to Eraseeverything.
- Once that is done, select the option to reboot your phone.
- Then, you can restore your phone's data.
How can I reset my Oppo password?
Reset passcode with fingerprint when the phone isunlocked.
- Go to [Settings] > [Fingerprint, Face & Passcode], enterthe wrong password five times, then your phone will temporarilyrestrict you from entering the passcode again and ask you to wait30 seconds.
- When the waiting period is up, click Tap to resetpasscode.