Asked by: Patrici Beimborntechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I factory reset my Samsung Nexus?
Last Updated: 29th April, 2020
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume down button, then pressandhold the Power button at the same timeuntilthe phone turns on.
- Press the Volume down button twice to highlight'Recoverymode.
- Press the Power button to start recovery mode.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I reset my Samsung Nexus?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG i9250 Galaxy Nexus SC-04D
- Make sure that your phone is off.
- Then hold and press together Volume Up + Volume Down +Powerbutton.
- Next scroll to option "wipe data/factory reset" withVolumebuttons, and to confirm operations use Power button.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu, and confirm that withPowerbutton.
Also Know, does a factory reset delete everything? Android's Factory Reset Doesn'tDeleteEverything. However, a security firm has determinedreturningAndroid devices to factory settings doesn'tactually wipethem clean. Here are the step you need to take toprotect yourdata.
Subsequently, question is, how do I factory reset my Samsung?
Simultaneously press and hold the power button +volumeup button + home key until the Samsung logo appears,thenrelease only the power button. Release the volume up buttonandhome key when the recovery screen appears. From the Androidsystemrecovery screen, select wipedata/factoryreset.
How do I reset Google to factory settings?
There is no dedicated reset button on thedevice,and its action overflow button doesn't include aFactoryReset option. Instead, to reset theGoogle Hometo its factory settings, press and holdthe MicrophoneOn/Off button on the rear of the speaker forapproximately 15seconds.