Asked by: Roldan Ancillatechnology and computing computer peripherals
How do I fax from my Canon Pixma printer?
Last Updated: 22nd May, 2020
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Press the FAX button.
- Load documents on the platen glass or intheADF.
- Adjust the scan contrast and resolutionasnecessary.
- Use the Numeric buttons to dial therecipient'sfax/telephone number.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, can you fax from a Canon printer?
Canon PIXMA multifunction printerscontaina fax feature. You can connect yourCanonPIXMA to a telephone jack using its included telephonecable tosend faxes. The PIXMA scans the documentyouinsert using its scanner and sends it to anotherfax machineover your telephone line.
Subsequently, question is, can you fax from a Canon wireless printer without a phone line? To send the wireless fax, make sure yourcomputerand printer are turned on and running on the samenetwork.Your HP printer without a phone line works just finewhen itis hooked up to the wireless network. Iftheprinter does not have a fax tray, youmustscan each page of the document before sendingthefax.
Also asked, how do I set up my Canon Pixma to fax?
To set up the fax capability of your PIXMA MX490Seriesprinter using Easy setup, follow the steps below.
- With the printer powered on, press the Setup button.
- In the Setup menu, press the right arrow until Faxsettingsappears on the LCD.
- In the Fax settings menu, press OK on Easy setup.
How do I send a fax from my printer?
How to send a fax – using thedocumentfeeder. Once the fax feature has been added totheprinter, select the “fax” featureandoperate the printer as you would a regularfaxmachine. Put the document in the feeder, dial the numberyou wantto fax, and then press the sendbutton.