Asked by: Roldan Ancillatechnology and computing computer peripherals
How do I fax from my Canon Pixma printer?
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Press the FAX button.
- Load documents on the platen glass or intheADF.
- Adjust the scan contrast and resolutionasnecessary.
- Use the Numeric buttons to dial therecipient'sfax/telephone number.
Keeping this in view, can you fax from a Canon printer?
Canon PIXMA multifunction printerscontaina fax feature. You can connect yourCanonPIXMA to a telephone jack using its included telephonecable tosend faxes. The PIXMA scans the documentyouinsert using its scanner and sends it to anotherfax machineover your telephone line.
Also asked, how do I set up my Canon Pixma to fax?
To set up the fax capability of your PIXMA MX490Seriesprinter using Easy setup, follow the steps below.
- With the printer powered on, press the Setup button.
- In the Setup menu, press the right arrow until Faxsettingsappears on the LCD.
- In the Fax settings menu, press OK on Easy setup.
How to send a fax – using thedocumentfeeder. Once the fax feature has been added totheprinter, select the “fax” featureandoperate the printer as you would a regularfaxmachine. Put the document in the feeder, dial the numberyou wantto fax, and then press the sendbutton.