Asked by: Nuhaila Zachartechnology and computing desktops
How do I find my computer on my laptop?
Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I find my computer in Windows 10?
Where is My Computer on Windows 10
- Right-click on the desktop.
- Click “Personalize”:
- Go to “Themes”
- Click on “Desktop icon settings”:
- Set the checkbox “Computer”.
- Click “OK” to save changes: My Computer icon inWindows 10.
One may also ask, how do I enable my computer on my desktop? Right-click the desktop and choose Personalizefrom the menu. When the Personalization Control Panelwindow appears, click the Change desktop icons linkon the left to open the Desktop Icon Settings dialogbox. Put a check in the box next toComputer.
Besides, how do I find out information about my computer?
- You can also type "msinfo32.exe" into the Start menu's searchbox and press "Enter" to view the same information.
- You can also click the Start button, right-click "Computer" andthen click "Properties" to see your operating system, processormodel, computer make and model, processor type and RAMspecifications.
Is this PC the same as my computer?
My Computer is a section of Microsoft Windowsfirst found in Windows 95 and included with all later versions thatallows you to explore and manage the contents of yourcomputer drives. Although the name has changed, "ThisPC" still has the same functionality as "MyComputer."