Asked by: Abdul Somatratechnology and computing smartphones
How do I find my Iccid?
Last Updated: 10th August, 2021
- From the homescreen, select Settings.
- Select About.
- Select More Information.
- The numbers on your SIM card will be listedunderICCID. Enter the last six digits intotherequired field on the My3 registration page.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, how do I find my Iccid number?
- Press Menu and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click About.
- Click Phone Identity (or Status, depending on yourAndroidmodel)
- Click IMEI information.
- The 19-digit ID number on your SIM will be listed under ICCIDorSIM ID.
Secondly, where do I find the Iccid number on my iPhone?
- Tap “Settings.”
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- The entry titled ICCID is your SIM card number.
In respect to this, how do I find my SIM card number on my iPad?
Apple® iPad® - View SIM Card Number
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General>About.
- View the ICCID number.
How do I locate my SIM card?
You'll see the SIM Card option in theselectionpanel to the left. Click on it to load up the SIMCardwindow. Here, you can view the SIM card detailsinclude thecarrier and IMEI number. You also view present and pastSIM cardlocations on an interactive map.