Asked by: Tayyaba Gundertmusic and audio comedy radio
How do I find my PUBG nickname?
Last Updated: 12th June, 2020
- Open the app to the home screen (main menu).
- Select Inventory from the menu at the bottom.
- Tap the crate icon on the right-hand side.
- Tap the Rename Card (if you have any) and tap Use.
- Enter your new name and tap OK. You can only change your name once per day.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I change my PUBG nickname?
How to change your name and appearance in PUBG Mobile
- First, open up the app main menu and select the “Inventory” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the create icon on the right-hand side and then tap the “Rename Card” if you have any and tap “Use”
- Enter the new name you want and tap OK.
Also, how do you get special characters in PUBG Mobile name? How to Add Symbol/ Special Characters in your Username
- Tap the ranking section in PUBG and select Ranking.
- In Ranking you will find top players who have names with special symbols.
- Note – They have changed their name way before new updates.
- Select the one who's characters you want to copy and go to their profile.
Simply so, what is the nickname of PUBG?
What is gamer ID in PUBG?
A Gamer ID is a unique username linked to your Google Account. By signing in to a game with your Gamer ID, you can: Participate in leaderboards. Earn achievements.