Asked by: Andzelika Arnonetechnology and computing web conferencing
How do I find recorded calls on OnePlus 6?
Last Updated: 27th July, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, where are recorded calls in OnePlus 6?
How to record calls automatically on OnePlus 6
- Step 1: To record calls automatically on OnePlus 6, openthePhone app and then tap on the three-dot menu button located inthetop-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: After you tap on the toggle button next to the'CallRecord' option, you will see more options related tocallrecording.
- Also Read:
Also Know, how do I delete recorded calls on OnePlus 6? How to turn off call recording on OnePlus 6
- Step 1: Open the Phone or Dialer app.
- Step 2: Tap of the triple dot menu icon andselectSettings.
- Step 3: Now select call records.
- Step 4: From the next screen turn off Auto call recording.
Similarly, how can I see my recorded calls?
Recorded calls can be listened to by going totheCall History page. Find the call, marked by areddot, and then press the blue > arrow to go to thecalldetails. Press "Listen to Call Recording" tolisten to thecall. You can also manage the recordinginiTunes®.
Does OnePlus 6 have screen recorder?
The OnePlus 6 and 6T are now receiving a coupleofOxygenOS OTAs that bring the much-requested nativeScreenrecorder feature and the June 2019 security patch.TheScreen Recorder is the headline addition, making its waytothe OnePlus 6/6T natively after it was first added totheOnePlus 7 Pro.