Asked by: Manea Sadiktechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I fix a stuck Samsung logo?
Last Updated: 11th March, 2020
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons forapproximately12 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- From the Maintenance Boot Mode screen, selectNormalBoot.
- If Maintenance Boot Mode screen won't show, thenyourdevice does not have it.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do I fix my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 stuck on the logo?
How To Fix Stuck In Boot Logo Issues On Galaxy Note 2[Part1]
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the sametime:Volume Up key, Home key, Power key.
- When 'GALAXY Note II' appears on the screen, release thePowerkey but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and theHomekey.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, releasetheVolume Up and Home keys.
Subsequently, question is, how do I fix my Samsung j5 stuck on Logo? Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key,thenpress and hold the Power key. When the Androidlogodisplays, release all keys ('Installing system update'will showfor about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Androidsystemrecovery menu options).
Keeping this in consideration, how do you fix a stuck phone in a boot loop?
Steps to Try When Android is Stuck in aRebootLoop
- Remove the Case. If you have a case on your phone,removeit.
- Plug into a Wall Electric Source. Ensure your device hasenoughpower.
- Force Fresh Restart. Press and hold both the“Power”and “Volume Down” buttons.
- Try Safe Mode.
How do I exit fastboot mode?
KEEP HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON UNTIL YOUR PHONESSWITCHESOFF OR PULL OUT THE BATTERY DIRECTLY(If Required) toexitthe FAST BOOT MODE and then start yourphone normallyby pressing only the power button.