Asked by: Madrona Ros-Estellatechnology and computing wearable technology
How do I fix my Fitbit Charge 3 screen?
Last Updated: 4th January, 2020
- Plug the device into the charging cable.
- While the device is plugged into the charging cable,holdthe button down for 15 seconds.
- Remove your finger from button.
- Remove the device from the charging cable.
- Plug the device into the charging cable again.
- The smiley face icon appears on the screen.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I reset my Fitbit Charge 3?
Press and hold the button to restart yourtracker:
- For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your trackerfor4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the trackervibrates,the tracker restarted.
- For Charge 3—press and hold the button on your trackerfor8 seconds. Release the button.
Beside above, what do you do if your Fitbit won't charge? If your Fitbit device does not hold a charge,Fitbitrecommends the following:
- Clean the charger contacts.
- Try charging from a different USB port.
- Try charging from a computer USB port instead of a USBhub.
- Reset your tracker.
Similarly one may ask, how do I make my screen wake up on Fitbit Charge 3?
Press and hold the button and tap ScreenWake.Swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap thequicksettings icon . In the quick settings screen, tapthescreen wake icon to adjust the setting. When yousetScreen Wake to Auto (Motion), the screen turnsoneach time you turn your wrist.
How do you reset your Fitbit?
How to restart your Fitbit Charge
- Plug your charging cable into your computer.
- Plug your Charge into the charging cable.
- Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you seetheFitbit icon and a version number on the screen.
- Let go of the button.