Asked by: Virtudes Stegmeiertechnology and computing email
How do I forward a voicemail message to someone else?
Last Updated: 5th June, 2020
- Access the voicemail button on your phone's keypad, ordial *86 (if calling from an outside line, dial your phone numberand press the * key).
- Enter your 4-digit passcode, followed by the # key.
- Press 1 to listen to new voicemail messages.
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, can you forward a voicemail Android?
Forward your voicemail Your forwarded voicemail transcripts willshow up in your email app. On your Android device, open theVoice app . Under Voicemail, turn on Get voicemailvia email.
Furthermore, how do you forward a text message to an email address? Forward text messages to email
- Open the text thread you want to forward.
- Select “Share” (or “Forward”) andselect “Message.”
- Add an email address where you would normally add a phonenumber.
- Tap “Send.”
Keeping this in consideration, can you send a voicemail to someone without calling them?
So now there's a way to get straight into someone'svoicemail without actually talking to them or havingtheir phone ring. It's called Slydial. Here's how itworks: Dial (267)759-3425. At the prompt, dial the personyou want to reach.
How do I share a voicemail on my Samsung?
From the Visual Voicemail inbox, touch and hold amessage. For some Samsung devices, tap the message then tapMenu (located on the left below the display). If your devicedoesn't have a Forward option, tap Share via (thenselect the sending method).