Asked by: Morten Jevolojnov,technology and computing email
How do I forward old emails from Gmail?
Last Updated: 18th January, 2020
- On your computer, open Gmail using the account youwantto forward messages from.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "Forwarding" section, click Addaforwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forwardmessagesto.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do I forward old emails to a new email address?
Set Up Email Forwarding from Your OldOutlookAccount
- Click the gear icon and select "More Email Settings"
- Select "Email Forwarding"
- Check the box "Forward your mail to another email account"andenter your new email address.
Furthermore, can someone see if I forward their email Gmail? Only if you include the originalsenderwith the forwarded email. In nearly allcases,if not all, when you forward an emailyouget an empty To, CC, and BCC address input box.Butultimately, unless you add the original sender,theoriginal sending will not know thatyou'veforwarded the email.
Also question is, how can I export all my emails from Gmail?
5 Easy steps to Export Gmail email to PST are:
- Step 1 : Download & Install Gmail Email Backup.
- Step 2 : Enter the Gmail account Credentials.
- Step 3 : Select the “Export type PST”fromcategory.
- Step 4 : Choose the “destination location”onPC.
- Step 5 : Click on “Export” button tofinishbackup.
Where is the forward button on Gmail?
There are two Forward buttons availableunderGMail. Open the conversation, At the right you willseeReply button and next to that a dropdown buttonwillbe available. Under the dropdown there will be aForwardbutton.