Asked by: Doinita Biehlertechnology and computing data storage and warehousing
How do I free up space on my HP stream?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I free up disk space on my HP stream?
Click Start , All Programs, Accessories, SystemTools,and then Disk Cleanup. The Disk CleanupOptionswindow opens. Click My files only or Files from all users onthiscomputer. Select the drive you want to clean up, andthenclick OK.
One may also ask, how do I factory reset my HP stream? Reset your computer using the SystemRecoveryoption
- Shut down the tablet.
- First, press the Volume Down button and then press and holdthePower button for about 4 seconds.
- From the Startup menu, tap F11 to select System Recovery.
- On the Choose an option screen, tap Troubleshoot.
Accordingly, how do I free up disk space?
The Basics: Disk Cleanup Utility
- Click the Start button.
- In the search box, type "Disk Cleanup."
- In the list of drives, select the disk drive that you wanttoclean up (typically the C: drive).
- In the Disk Cleanup dialog box, on the Disk Cleanup tab,checkthe boxes for the file types you want to delete.
Why does my computer say I have no disk space?
If you're getting an error message onyourcomputer that says that your computerdoesn'thave enough disk space, this means that yourharddrive is almost filled to capacity. Certain processes thatrequirespace on your hard drive are unable to run becausethe roomsimply isn't there.