Asked by: Gertha Vakulentchuktechnology and computing programming languages
How do I generate a report in selenium?
Last Updated: 1st June, 2020
- STEP 1: Download and Add required Jar Files In Project's Build path.
- STEP 2: Disable the default listeners of TestNG.
- STEP 3: Add ReportNG listeners to testng. xml file.
- STEP 4: Execute your test and look the ReportNG reports.
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do I generate TestNG reports?
TestNG Report Generation in Selenium WebDriver
- The TestNG will generate the default report.
- When you execute testng. xml file, and refresh the project. You will get test-output folder in that folder.
- Right click on the emailable-report. html and select the option. Open with the web browser.
One may also ask, what is extent report? Extent Reports is a customizable HTML report developed by Anshoo Arora which can be integrated into Selenium WebDriver using JUnit and TestNG frameworks.
In this regard, what is Maven Selenium?
Maven is a build management tool, it helps to manage selenium projects making smoothly. Maven not provides some extra functions to write selenium test cases. it's a build management tool and it manages selenium test projects make build compilation, documentation and other project tasks. Maven used POM.
What is a fluent wait?
Fluent Wait. The fluent wait is used to tell the web driver to wait for a condition, as well as the frequency with which we want to check the condition before throwing an "ElementNotVisibleException" exception. It will wait till the specified time before throwing an exception.