Asked by: Cilia Bernrittermusic and audio sports play by play
How do I get a Google icon on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 18th March, 2020
- Step 2: Type keep.google.com into the address bar atthetop of the screen, then tap the blue Go button.
- Step 3: Tap the Share icon at the bottom ofthescreen.
- Step 4: Tap the Add to Home Screen icon.
- Step 5: Tap the Add button to create the icon onyourHome screen.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do I get the Google icon on my home screen?
- Launch the Google Play Store. Tap on the Play Store icon onyourhome screen.
- Tap the Menu icon. At the top-left corner of the PlayStoreinterface, the Menu icon is displayed.
- Go to Settings. In the menu, select “Settings”toopen Google Play's Settings menu.
- Add icon to home screen.
Additionally, how do I get OK Google on my iPhone? Turn on voice search
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings Voice.
- From here, you can change settings like your languageandwhether you want to have a voice search start when you say,"OkGoogle."
- Tap Done.
Subsequently, question is, how do I create an icon on my iPhone?
Press the “Home” button. Tap the“AppStore” icon on the iPhone's homescreen. Tap“Search,” then type a search term suchas“icon” or “shortcut,” and thentap“Search.” Tap the name of a shortcut-making appfromthe search results, such as “CreateShortcutIcon,” “Desktop Shortcut” or“TouchIcon Creator.”
How do I get an app back on my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick theappicon, or launcher.
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Homescreen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your fingertoplace the app.