Asked by: Stacey Yakshibaevtechnology and computing digital audio
How do I get a soundboard on discord?
Last Updated: 31st March, 2021
- Download Voicemod software and install it.
- Install Discord and open it.
- Go to the User Settings of the chat program.
- Go to Audio Settings, and select Microphone (VoicemodVirtualDevice).
- In Voicemod select the Meme Sound Machine (soundboard)feature.
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do you change audio on discord?
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Windows audio settings.
- Select any other playback / recording device.
- Set it as default.
- (optional) Change it back to what it was before.
- Go to Discord Client Settings.
- Go to voice.
- Open Dropdown menu "Output Device"
Secondly, can you play music through discord? If you use Discord to chat with yourgamingfriends (or anyone really), now you can listen tomusic as agroup with built-in Spotify connectivity. To getit working,just open Discord on your device and headto“Settings,” then look for the“Connections”section, and log into Spotify to connectit.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I get MorphVOX to work on discord?
Here's how to set up MorphVOX just for Discord:
- Run MorphVOX.
- Open Discord and at the bottom click on your voicesettingsoption button.
- After the user settings window opens click on the"Voice"tab.
- For INPUT DEVICE Select "Screaming Bee Audio" in thedropdown.
- Uncheck Automatically determine input sensitivity.
Can you screen share on discord with sound?
Sound Hook/Sound Share AND NOW.you can also shareyouraudio while you screenshare! When youshare aspecific window only, you'll need to toggle theSoundToggle for the sound share feature to work!(If youdon't see the toggle, the feature isn't available forthatapplication!)