Asked by: Dongfen Patacootechnology and computing web development
How do I get access token for graph API?
Last Updated: 3rd March, 2020
- Register your app with Azure AD.
- Get authorization.
- Get an access token.
- Call Microsoft Graph with the access token.
- Use a refresh token to get a newaccesstoken.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do I get access token?
To obtain an 'App' Access Token from Facebook (whichneverexpires) just follow the steps below.
- 1) Go to developers.facebook.com and click on Log In in thetopright.
- 2) If this is your first time signing in to theFacebookDeveloper portal then click on Register.
- 3) Accept the Facebook terms and click Next.
Similarly, how do I get a Facebook access token? 3 Answers
- Go to the Graph API Explorer.
- Choose your app from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Get Access Token"
- Choose the manage_pages permission (you may need theuser_eventspermission too, not sure)
- Now access the me/accounts connection and copy yourpage'saccess_token.
- Click on your page's id.
Keeping this in view, what is access token in API?
Access Tokens are used intoken-basedauthentication to allow an application toaccess anAPI. The passed token informs theAPI that thebearer of the token has been authorizedto access theAPI and perform specific actionsspecified by the scope thatwas granted duringauthorization.
What is the graph API?
A simplistic definition ofaGraph API is an API that models the data in termsofnodes and edges (objects and relationships) and allows theclientto interact with multiple nodes in a single request. Forexample,imagine a server holds data on authors, blog posts,andcomments.