Asked by: Solomia Rutkovskytechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do I get more theme colors in Excel?
Last Updated: 6th June, 2020
- On the Page Layout tab in Excel or the Design tab in Word, click Colors, and then click Customize Colors.
- Click the button next to the theme color you want to change (for example, Accent 1 or Hyperlink), and then pick a color under Theme Colors.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do I get more themes in Excel?
- Click File, and then click New.
- Under Available Templates, double-click Blank Workbook.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Themes group, click Themes.
- To apply a theme to the workbook that every new workbook will use, do one of the following:
- Click File, then click Save As.
- Browse to your XLStart folder.
Additionally, how do you create a custom color in Excel? Defining and Using Custom Colors
- Choose Options from the Tools menu.
- Make sure the Color tab is selected.
- Click on the color you want to modify.
- Click the Modify button.
- Using the Standard tab, select a color you want to use.
- If you do not see the color you want on the Standard tab, display the Custom tab.
- Click OK to close the Colors dialog box.
how do I change the default color theme in Excel?
Setting the default theme
- Open a new blank workbook.
- Go to Themes under the Page Layout tab.
- Select the custom theme you want to set as default. This is the only change that is made to this workbook. Make sure to keep the workbook blank.
What are themes in Excel?
An Excel theme is a collection of colors, fonts, and effects that you can apply to a workbook with a couple of clicks. Themes ensure a consistent and professional look to your reports, and they let you more easily adhere to company branding and identity guidelines.