Asked by: Judith Dylongautomotive auto buying and selling
How do I get my CDL in NC?
Last Updated: 23rd June, 2020
- Review North Carolina CDL Requirements.
- Get Your North Carolina CDL Permit.
- Add CDL Endorsements.
- Take North Carolina CDL Skills and Knowledge Tests.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how much does a CDL license cost in NC?
The cost is $30 to apply for a standard CDLlicense and $15 per year for Class A, B, and Clicenses.
Also, how many questions are on the CDL permit test in NC? 50
In respect to this, what is required to get a CDL license?
Steps Required to Get a CDL License in 2019
- Be at least 21 years of age (18 to 20 years of age to driveintrastate)
- Submit your state's CDL Application and pay the appropriatefee.
- Provide identity and social security number verification (checkyour state's requirements)
- Provide proof of state and US residency.
How long is a NC CDL permit good for?
A commercial learner permit is valid for180 days and is eligible for one renewal, which is also validfor 180 days. Applicants must also hold a commercial learnerpermit for 14 days before undergoing the commercial driverlicense skills test.