Asked by: Najwa Ahidarmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I get my photos off Photobucket?
Last Updated: 1st May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do I get my pictures from Photobucket?
Copy or Download a Photo or Video
- Click a thumbnail to display the full-size view.
- Locate the Media options box to the right of your image andthen select Download. The media will be downloaded to the file youselect, or the default "downloads" folder.
how do I remove my photos from Photobucket? Click on the cover of the album thatcontains pictures that you wish to delete. Click onthe "Organize" tab in the top navigation bar. Holddown the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard and click oneach image that you want to delete. Click on the"Delete" link in the panel to the right ofthe album.
Similarly, how do I download all my pictures from Photobucket?
Get the Image Links First, log into your Photobucket account andselect the album of images you need (this process goes one album ata time). Choose an image or two in the album and a“Select all” box appears. Choose “Selectall” and wait for your count of images in the bottomto update before continuing.
How do I move photos from Photobucket to Google Photos?
- Click "Library" located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "View Library" option.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open an album and select the photo or video which you want todownload.
- You will see "Media options" located right side of thewindow.
- Click "Download" button.