Asked by: Goliat Korshakeducation standardized testing
How do I get my Smart Serve Online?
Last Updated: 30th May, 2020
- Go to smartserve.ca.
- Register for an – Individual Online Account.
- Ensure your personal contact information matches your I.D.
- Complete all validation steps (check your junk box!)
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, can I get my Smart Serve Online?
The Online Smart Serve Training Program is designed to be taken entirely online. It can be taken anytime, anywhere, in under 4 hours. After receiving email notification of successful completion of the program you will receive your wallet size Smart Serve certificate in the mail within 4 weeks.
how many questions is the smart serve exam? The final quiz consists of 10 multiple choice questions and is designed to test your knowledge only.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I get my Smart Serve certificate?
- Takes about 3-4 hours.
- You can stop/start your training.
- Your progress is saved as you learn.
- You must complete the Training and Final Test within 30 days.
- You will have two (2) attempts at the Final Test.
- Your Final Test will be Proctored.
- You must achieve 80% or higher to pass and meet all Proctoring requirements.
How can I get free smart serve?
Free Smart Serve Training and Program Certification
- Must be 18 years or older to register.
- Must complete the program to receive a wallet size certificate card.
- Participants who fail the final test will have the opportunity to re-take it at their own expense.