Asked by: Tari Hanzlickhome and garden home entertaining
How do I get my Sony car stereo off repeat?
- During playback, press the MODE button. NOTE: The mode changes as follows:
- Press the 3 (REP) or 4 (SHUF) button repeatedly until the desired setting appears.
- The setting is complete after 3 seconds.
- To return to Normal play mode, select OFF or SHUF OFF.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I get my Sony car stereo out of demo mode?
How to turn the DEMO mode on or off for the car stereo.
- Press the OFF button on the car stereo to display the clock.
- Press and hold the SELECT button for two seconds.
- After the Setup display appears, press the SELECT button repeatedly until DEMO appears.
- Rotate the CONTROL dial to select either DEMO-ON or DEMO-OFF.
- Press and hold the SELECT button.
In respect to this, how do I turn off shuffle on my Sony radio?
- On the music playback screen, press the OPTION/PWR OFF button to display the option menu.
- Select [Play Mode] - desired play mode.
Sony stereo systems will enter the Demo Mode the first time you power on the system or if you do not operate the unit shortly after turning on the power to the system. See below for how to disable the Demo Mode depending on your model: Note: Each time you press the button, the display mode changes.