Asked by: Cassy Monserrateautomotive auto navigation systems
How do I get new voices for Siri?
Last Updated: 25th March, 2021
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > VoiceOver and tapSpeech.
- Tap Add New Language.
- Tap the language and dialect that you want. This will take youback to the Speech screen.
- Tap Voice, then tap the voice that you want touse.
- Choose either Default or Enhanced Quality.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, can I get more voices for Siri?
Download Enhanced Voice Pack ForSiri Tap the option “Siri Female” or“Siri Male”, depending on which voice youprefer. On the next level you will have the option to choosethe normal Siri voice pack (Siri Female orSiri Male).
how do I get the original Siri voice? Here are the instructions:
- Switch to any other voice in siri settings.
- Wait for it to download. I switched to Male Siri from FemaleSiri.
- Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> VoiceOver-> Speech -> Voice.
- Click the download icon next to Siri Female or Siri Male.
- Switch back to original siri voice in siri settings.
Beside above, is there an app to change Siri's voice?
As demoed by Apple back in June, iOS users are now ableto change the new female Siri voice to a malevoice. Changing the gender of Siri's voiceonly takes a few seconds and is really easy to do. Launch theSettings app and tap on General, followed bySiri.
How do I add voice to Siri?
In iOS 9, a new voice recognition feature allowsyou to "train" Siri to respond to the command from yourvoice only. To enable it, toggle to Settings > General> Siri and select "Allow 'Hey Siri.'" Onceenabled, you'll be prompted to go through a quick five-step processso Siri can "learn" your voice.