Asked by: Mahyub Panadestechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I get rid of GeekBuddy?
Last Updated: 26th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Besides, what is GeekBuddy?
GeekBuddy is a legitimate program from Comodothatwill scan a computer for issues and then allows you topurchaseremote support services to resolve them. While this is alegitimateremote support offering, GeekBuddy is commonlyinstalledthrough install bundles that install adware andpotentially unwantedprograms.
what is unit EXE? The genuine unit.exe file is asoftwarecomponent of GeekBuddy by Comodo. GeekBuddy is a remotesupportservice utility offered by Comodo. Unit.exeruns aprocess associated with GeekBuddy. Executable files may, insomecases, harm your computer.
how do I remove idle buddy from Windows 10?
For a quick way to remove Idle Buddy dothefollowing:
- For Windows 10 and Windows 8 users – right-click inthelower left of your screens.
- When Quick Access Menu shows up, select the Control Panelappand then Uninstall a Program.
- Remove Idle Buddy and any other suspicious programs.
How do I completely uninstall Comodo Internet Security?
- Visit Start > Settings > Control Panel; click on AddorRemove Programs.
- Scroll down; locate and run the option "Change" inCOMODOInternet Security program.
- Click Remove from CIS Premium Setup - Change, repair, orremoveinstallation.