Asked by: Lakiesha Mendigucheamusic and audio sports play by play
How do I get rid of stickers on my Android phone?
Last Updated: 4th January, 2020
How to remove BBM sticker packs on Android
- Open BBM, go to a chat, and tap on the smiley icon.
- Once the Emoji and Sticker window appears, scroll to the gear icon and tap on that.
- Once the list populates, tap on the edit button, then tap on the red icon to delete.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do you remove stickers from text messages on Android?
Tap in the text box, then tap Stickers. Tap in the bottom right, then tap Your Stickers. Tap Edit in the top right corner. Tap to remove as many sticker packs as you want, then tap Done.
Secondly, how do you delete Memoji on iOS 13? Fully disable Memoji stickers On a device running iOS 13.3, go to Settings > General > Keyboard, scroll down and tap the slider next to “Memoji Keyboard” to disable Memojis in all apps. This is much easier compared to disabling Memojis in earlier versions of iOS and iPadOS 13.
Secondly, how do I remove stickers from my phone?
Tap “Sticker Details” at the bottom of the pop-up menu on your phone screen. You'll see a list of all the stickers attached to a given message. To delete, put your finger on the name of the sticker you want to delete and swipe to the left. You'll see a red “Delete” box appear on the right-hand side.
How do you remove stickers from messages?
How to Remove Stickers from Messages in iOS
- Open the Messages app and go to the thread with the sticker(s) you wish to remove from the messages.
- Tap and hold on the sticker you want to remove from a Messages conversation.
- Choose “Sticker Details”
- Swipe left on the sticker information.