Asked by: Wisdom Sulzertechnology and computing smartphones
How do I get rid of the yellow bar on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 30th July, 2021
- Open the Settings app and go to “Battery”
- Toggle the switch for Low Power Mode to theOFFPosition.
- Exit out of Settings.
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, why is the battery bar on my iPhone yellow?
Your iPhone battery is yellow becauseLowPower Mode is turned on. To change it back to normal, gotoSettings -> Battery and tap the switch next to LowPowerMode. Low Power Mode turns off automatically whenyourbattery level reaches 80%.
Likewise, what can I turn off to save battery on iPhone? 10 tricks for saving your phone's battery life
- Figure out what's sucking your battery. In Settings>Battery, you'll get an overview of how much battery power eachappis using.
- Low Power Mode.
- Fix your auto-lock.
- Disable location services.
- Turn off "Push" on your email accounts.
- Turn on auto-brightness.
- Turn off background auto-refresh.
Also question is, why has my battery icon turned yellow?
The battery icon turns yellow. This indicatesthatyour phone is running in power saving mode. When youenableLow Power Mode, it can extend your battery life foran extrafew hours by turning off unnecessary features andsettings tosqueeze as much life as possible out ofyourbattery.
Does low power mode kill your battery faster?
Low Power Mode does a number of thingstosave battery power. Your iPhone evenautomaticallyreduces the performance of its CPU andGPU, whichmakes it perform a bit slower but savesbattery life.Tests have found that this slows iPhones byabout 40 percent whenLow Power Mode is enabled.