Asked by: Rosie Bronsteintechnology and computing web design and html
How do I hide links on messenger?
Last Updated: 27th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, how do I get rid of the link preview on messenger?
Method 1: Manually Remove LinkPreviews Manually removing link previews after you'veposted your message is an easy task. Just click the grey X in thecorner of the preview. A popup message will appear askingyou to confirm if you're sure you want to remove thelink attachment. Click YesRemove.
Similarly, how do I share a link on Facebook Messenger? As with other share extensions, open theshare menu in an app, then scroll to the More option, selectit, and switch Messenger sharing on. When you choose toshare a photo, video, or link with Messenger,you'll see a window that lets you add a caption and choose therecipients of your messages.
Then, how do I make a clickable link on Facebook?
Pick the right creative to put in your link preview andpeople won't be able to help but click on every link youshare!
- Copy and paste your link. On your Facebook page, copy and pastea link into the status box.
- Change the preview image.
- Edit the title and description.
- Craft your post.
- Press “Post” – Voila!
How do you post a link on Facebook?
- Go to the content you want to link to. Open a mobile browserand navigate to the photo, video, page, or other content that youwant to share.
- Select the page's URL.
- Copy the URL.
- Close your browser, then open Facebook.
- Tap the "What's on your mind?"
- Tap and hold the "What's on your mind?"
- Tap Paste.
- Tap Post.