Asked by: Lea Suaytechnology and computing web hosting
How do I host a Minecraft server online?
Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
- Step 1: Get the Latest Version of Java. Gotojava.com/en/download and get the latest version of Java.
- Step 2: Download the Minecraft Server.
- Step 3: Run the Server.
- Step 4: Server Commands.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Server.
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do I host a Minecraft server?
Subsequently, question is, how do you make a multiplayer server on Minecraft? You can either download the server file neededtoset up your own server from Minecraft.net orconnectto another person's server. To connect to anotherplayer'sserver, log into Minecraft, selectMultiplayerfrom the main menu, click the Add Serverbutton, and enterthe IP or web address of thatserver.
Secondly, can you host a Minecraft server for free?
How to Make a Minecraft Server for Free.Todo this, you'll use a free server programcalledMinehut, which allows up to 10 people in your server.Ifyou'd rather host your own server,youcan use a file and port forwarding on your computer todoso.
How do I find out the IP of my minecraft server?
- Press "Windows-R" to open the Run window. Type "cmd" andpress"Enter" to launch a command prompt.
- Type "ipconfig" and press "Enter." The window willdisplayseveral lines of information. Look for the line labeled"IPv4Address." This line displays your computer's IP address.