Asked by: Magne Beinetechnology and computing web conferencing
How do I import contacts from Skype to Skype for business?
Last Updated: 14th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, how do I transfer Skype contacts to Skype for business?
- In the Search box, type the Skype name or email address of theaccount you want to send contacts to.
- Select your other account from the search results and start aconversation.
- Select the Contact Card button.
- Select the radio button next to each contact you want tosend.
- Select the Send button.
Furthermore, how do I sync my contacts with Skype? To synchronize your contacts:
- Sign in to Skype.
- Press the device's menu button or tap the menu icon.
- From your profile, scroll down to the bottom and tap Settings> Sync contacts.
- Select one of the following sync options: Sync all: This willadd all your Skype contacts to your Android phonebook.
- Tap OK.
Accordingly, how do I import Skype contacts to Skype?
To back up your contact list and transfer it to your newSkype account:
- Sign in to Skype with your old account details.
- Click Contacts, then click Advanced > Backup Contacts toFile.
- Navigate to where you want to save the file on your computer,then click Save.
- Click Skype > Sign out to sign out of your old account.
How do I add someone outside of my Skype for business?
To connect with a person in another organisation -Windows
- Open Skype for Business (Lync).
- Click the Add Contact icon.
- Select Add a Contact Not in My Organization, then Skype forBusiness.
- Type the person's email (or IM) address.
- Select a Contact Group and Privacy Relationship for thecontact.
- Click OK.