Asked by: Altair Villasantatechnology and computing email
How do I import contacts into AOL?
Last Updated: 14th February, 2020
- 1 Once logged into AOL Mail, click on"Contacts" on the left.
- 2 Click on the Tools menu and choose"Import".
- 3 Pick a CSV file on your computer.
- 4 Select an import format (CSV, TXT, or LDIF).
- 5 Click on the "Import" button.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I download my contacts from AOL?
- Log in to your AOL WebMail account.
- In the left-hand panel, click "Contacts".
- Go to the Tools button and choose "Export" from the drop-downoptions.
- Choose "Comma-Separated Value (CSV)" for the File Type.
- Click Export.
- Save the file to your computer.
Also Know, how do I make a group contact list on AOL? Create a Distribution List or Group in AOL
- Select Mail | Address Book from the menu in AOL.
- Now select Add Group from the Group Options drop-downmenu.
- Type the desired name of your group under 1.
- Highlight any contacts already in your AOL address book who youwant to be members of the new group under 2.
- Click Add.
Just so, how do I transfer my contacts from one AOL account to another?
Import Contacts from Another Program
- Log in to your AOL Mail account.
- Select Contacts in the navigation pane on the left.
- Select the More drop-down menu in the toolbar at the top of thecontact list and choose Import.
- Select CSV and then choose Browse for File. Find the CSV filesaved on your computer.
- Select Open.
How do I sync my AOL contacts to my iPhone?
- Start the setting app on the home screen of iPhone.
- Scroll and select the “Mail, Contacts andCalendars”.
- Click on “Add account” and then on the list ofaccounts type click on “other”.
- Now click “Add CardDAV Account” which is locatedunder contacts heading.