Asked by: Miruna Bongarztechnology and computing graphics software
How do I install Jet Reports?
Last Updated: 10th May, 2020
- After downloading the installation set (fromtheJet Global Download site), right-click the downloadedfileand select Extract All.
- Navigate to the Jet Reports folder and openJetSetup.exe.
- You'll first want to choose which type of User Managementyourorganization uses.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how do I create a jet report in Excel?
Enabling the Jet add-in
- Open the Excel Add-Ins Window (File | Options | Add-Ins)
- Choose to Manage Excel Add-ins.
- Click Go
- Click the Browse button and browse to the "JetReports"programfolder.
- Select JetReports.xlam.
- Click Yes to overwrite the file if prompted, then clickOK.
Similarly, what is jet hub? Jet Hub is an Information Management Systemthatallows business users access to their business reportsusingvirtually any device through a simple web interface. Withfeatureslike sharing, search, version control and reportpermissions,Jet Hub is a complete report managementsystem.
Similarly, it is asked, what is Jet Reports in Navision?
Jet Reports is a reporting and BIsolutionfor Microsoft Dynamics NAV. As an add-on to Excel,it letsyou access your Dynamics NAV tables and data.JetReports comes with many pre-defined reportsanddashboards and with training, you will be creating yourownreports in hours, not days or weeks.
How do I enable an add in in Excel?
To activate an Excel add-in Click the File tab, click Options, and then clicktheAdd-Ins category. In the Manage box, clickExcelAdd-ins, and then click Go. In the Add-Insavailablebox, select the check box next to the add-in thatyou wantto activate, and then click OK.