Asked by: Guohua Onuchintechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I install .NET 3.5 PowerShell?
Last Updated: 13th May, 2020
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Type the following command: Dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:"NetFx3"
- Once you press Enter, Windows will download and install .
- Alternatively, open PowerShell as Administrator.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how do I install .NET 3.5 on Windows 10 PowerShell?
- Start Windows PowerShell in the Administrator Command Prompt by typing: powershell.
- To install .NET Framework 3.5 from installation media located on a network share, use the following command: Install-WindowsFeature Net-Framework-Core -source \networksharesxs.
- To verify installation, run the following command:
Secondly, how do I install .NET Framework 3.5 from Server Manager? Install Microsoft . NET Framework 3.5. 1
- Open Server Manager and select Features.
- Select Add roles and features to launch the Add Roles and Features wizard.
- In the Add Roles and Features wizard, click the .
- In the Confirm Installation Selections dialog box, click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Close to finish.
Accordingly, why is Net Framework 3.5 not installing?
That's it. Now try to install . NET Framework 3.5 again using Control Panel -> Programs and Features or by using DISM command and now you'll not face any problem. NOTE: Sometimes you may also need to run gpupdate /force command in RUN dialog box or Command Prompt to refresh policy changes and restart your computer.
How do I install .NET framework from command prompt?
- Open a command prompt with administrator user rights (Run as Administrator).
- To install .NET Framework 3.5 from installation media located on the D: drive, use the following command: DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:sourcessxs.