Asked by: Hamara Cathanautomotive driverless cars
How do I join Uber UK?
Last Updated: 15th June, 2020
- Sign up online. Got an email address and asmartphone?
- Get a licence. In order to drive on the Uber app, you'llneed a private hire licence from a council that Uber islicensed by.
- Upload your documents. Time for some paperwork.
- Get a vehicle. Which car is right for you?
- Activate your account.
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, how do I get a UK uber license?
To be an Uber driver, you'll need: The Uber app.A private hire licence. An eligible vehicle.
- Be aged 21 years or older.
- Hold a valid UK driver's licence (EU licences have to beconverted prior to going through the onboarding process)
- Have the necessary driving experience.
Similarly, is Uber available in UK? Uber can continue operating in Londonafter a judge overturned a ban in the U.K. capital onTuesday. Uber was granted a 15-month license, with somebroad conditions. The ride-hailing firm will have to provideregulators with the results of an independent review into procedureand safety every six months.
Keeping this in view, how do I join Uber?
Anybody can drive with Uber, although there are a fewminimum requirements:
- Meet the minimum age to drive in your city.
- Have at least one year of licensed driving experience in the US(3 years if you are under 23 years old)
- Have a valid US driver's license.
- Use an eligible 4-door vehicle.
Can I drive Uber with private license?
While private licence holders can now joinUber, driver partners will still need todrive a commercial vehicle, and the use of vehicles with thewhite number plate is still not allowed, an Uberspokesperson confirms.